Thursday, March 12, 2009

Never thought I'd be putting a post like this here..


As those of you who read this blog know, this is where I write about events going on at Jake's. All the great theme parties. And when things work, pictures.

Well, It seems there's gonna be a party at least nominally "for me" Friday (see poster) at Jake's and also at Tiger Isle.. But I'm going to think of it as a party for everyone.

With DJ Rickie Zabaleta (DJ ReZ) will be providing the music. And I have been told Rickie is donating HIS donations to my Bday/Rezzday Party fund. (So, tip the Dj well :))

And even though I'm not really into being the center of attention.. I do appreciate all the great people that are trying to make Second Life a better place. I will be there to have fun, and as always, I want YOU TO HAVE FUN TOO! There are people that will stop at nothing to tear people apart, Let's show Second Life how to bring people together! JC

*PS*
This is also just a kick off to great stuff going on this weekend at Jake's as the Official Grand Opening begins! Keep reading... Changes are afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment